søndag, juni 08, 2008

A little blog-update

This weekend has been filled with a very successful stitch'n'bitch-gathering. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of it, but some fellow-blogers took some. Fex Grethemor, sushigirl and beate.
I got some yarn, and a terrible sunburn.



I don't have anyone here at the moment who can lotion me in (ugh, that's sounds like a bad p### movie). I'll have to wait until tomorrow. But I've installed a electrical fan in my bedroom, it was my savioure under my pregnancy, hopefully it will be it tonight aswell.

Nothing much on the knittingside. I'm working like a hero on the fish-blanket, I really really hope I'll get it finished by 1.july, but it's not a big deal. Kristiane isn't that big yet.
Let's see; things on the needles: Birthdaygift for my mother, mittens, devilcap, babyblanket, fishblanket. What? Nothing more? I must be sick.

I have just finished a new soaker, it's for "the cloth-diaper santa" in a forum I write alot in! I used almost one skein of each color. Knitted four rows of each color, turned it inside out and was more satisfied!








Nothing more to write about, but hopefully I'll be finished with a project. Just for now, I have almost "big projects" only.

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Godt å se at det er flere plasser det er sol og sommer, slik at en kan få slike vakre hvite striper!!

Marianne sa...

Turen hjem gikk greit, tilbragte søndag sammen med niese og nevø, og fikk en liten niese til for under en time siden!!!! Bleiebuksa ble kjempesprek! Og rosafargen kjenner jeg igjen fra egen kropp!