fredag, september 12, 2008

Diamo.... No, beads are a girls best friend!

When I was in Jessheim in August, I had to visit a little beautiful shop called "Perlesmia", it's like a little cottage between all the big shops and mall. I should have taken a picture of it, but I will. Someday. Anyway, I haven't been beading for almost two years, because I got so fed up with it. I have lots and lots of beads in a drawer at the "craftsroom" (although it's my daughters bedroom, I like calling it the other thing).
Well, that little visit resulted in these beautiful beads. I didn't really think about what I wanted to make, but I will make myself a pearled necklace.


Coming back to Bodø, I went to the local beadingshop, and bought me some more beads to make "charms" to hang on my silver necklace, so I made these 4. Actually, I got some refreshing on how to make them with the first red heart, but the other three I have made myself.

Ingen kommentarer: